A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. ... Bitcoin, created in 2009, was the first decentralized cryptocurrency.
One educational program called the Cryptocurrency Certification Consortium (C4) teaches students how to be certified bitcoin specialists. C4 has three types of courses that enable people to become either a Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP), a Certified Bitcoin Expert, and a Certified Ethereum Developer.
- Describe the operation of block chains and the role of distributed ledgers.
- Implement a cryptocurrency system with simple functionality.
- Describe how block chains support consensus without revealing identity.
- Describe the concept of mining and proof-of-work in general.
- Implement mechanisms to store and use cryptocurrencies.
- Describe how cryptocurrencies support anonymity.
- Understand the need for a regulatory environment and refer to at least one regulatory framework governing cryptocurrencies.
- Describe how distributed ledgers can be used to support applications beyond cryptocurrencies.
- Lectures 2
- Timing 11am-6pm
- Hours 12hours
- Skill level Basics
- Language English,hindi
- Students 15000+
- Assessments Yes
Global Institute Of Inforamyion Security
I am really happy with your service, it is exceptional, Web Design Enterprise is just great. When I have a question they answer it at once, they have more than an outstanding customer service. After having a bad experience with my old Web Designer Company, I would say that Web Design Enterprise people are very professional and their knowledge is incredible, they also solve problems very fast, I am impressed. I recommend Web Design Enterprise to all my customers, friends and clients.