Certified Global VAPT Researcher
VAPT is a process in which the Information & Communication Technologies (ICT) infrastructure consists of computers, networks, servers, operating systems and application software are scanned in order to identify the presence of known and unknown vulnerabilities. As many as 70% of web sites have vulnerabilities that could lead to the theft of sensitive corporate data such as credit card information, product IP, customer lists etc. Hackers are concentrating their efforts on web-based applications - shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content, etc.
As the IT Scenario is changing, it is opening up new internet security challenges being faced by many organizations. Conducting business transactions over the internet (online) has always been a risk. It’s a world of unforeseen traps, with vulnerabilities and threats manifesting themselves in the least expected place, at the least expected hour.
These challenges are required to be addressed by framing appropriate security policies, application of the controls and regular review & monitoring of the controls to ensure organization’s information in protected. The VAPT audits need to be carried out periodically to ensure compliance to the set policy, the controls and adequacy of these controls to address all types of threats.
These are the certificates a candidate should have to be the Certtified Global VAPT Researcher CCIE, CCSP, CCNP, CCIP, CISSP, JNCIA-M, JNCIA-FW, JNCIA-SSL, CCSA
- Access Control Vulnerabilities: It is an error due to the lack of enforcement pertaining to users or functions that are permitted, or denied, access to an object or a resource.
- Authentication Vulnerabilities: It is an error due to inadequate identification mechanisms so that a user or a process is not correctly identified.
- Boundary Condition Vulnerabilities: It is an error due to inadequate checking and validating mechanisms such that the length of the data is not checked or validated against the size of the data storage or resource.
- Configuration Weakness Vulnerabilities: It is an error due to the improper configuration of system parameters, or leaving the default configuration settings as it is, which may not be secure.
- Exception Handling Vulnerabilities: It is an error due to improper setup or coding where the system fails to handle, or properly respond to, exceptional or unexpected data or conditions.
- Input Validation Vulnerabilities: It is an error due to a lack of verification mechanisms to validate the input data or contents.
- Randomization Vulnerabilities: It is an error due to a mismatch in random data or random data for the process. Specifically, these vulnerabilities are predominantly related to encryption algorithms.
- Resource Vulnerabilities: It is an error due to a lack of resources availability for correct operations or processes.
- State Error: It is an error that is a result of the lack of state maintenance due to incorrect process flows.
- Training 3 Month
- Internship 2-3 Month
- Lectures 36
- JoB Opportunity Yes
- Passing Mark 65%
- Exam Format Physical + Online
- Projects Yes
- Experience 6 Month
Best Place To Learn VAPT Researcher
5 stars for this theme too. GIISINDIA theme brings the best LMS experience ever with super friendly UX and complete eLearning features. Really satisfied.