GIIS Special IT Course Bundle
Neuromorphic engineering, also known as neuromorphic computing, is a concept developed by Carver Mead, in the late 1980s, describing the use of very-large-scale integration (VLSI) systems containing electronic analog circuits to mimic neuro-biological architectures present in the nervous system.
Neuromorphic engineering is an interdisciplinary subject that takes inspiration from biology, physics, mathematics, computer science, and electronic engineering to design artificial neural systems, such as vision systems, head-eye systems, auditory processors, and autonomous robots, whose physical architecture and design principles are based on those of biological nervous systems.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Training 3 Month
- Internship 2-3 Month
- Lectures 36
- JoB Opportunity Yes
- Passing Mark 65%
- Exam Format Physical + Online
- Projects Yes
- Experience 6 Month
Certified Global Advance Neuromophic Engineering Getting Started
- Introduction to classic neuromorphic circuits
- Integrate and fire neural circuits
- Ion channel models and circuits:
- Synapse circuits - excitatory,Hyperpolarizing inhibitory, shunting inhibitory
- Dendritic Computations, Cable Theory and Compartmental Models, Hsu model
- Spike timing dependent plasticity
- Structural plasticity
- Connectivity - Address event representation, Rent's rule
Beautiful theme - Awesome plugin
5 stars for this theme too. GIISINDIA theme brings the best LMS experience ever with super friendly UX and complete eLearning features. Really satisfied.