Advance Global Malware Analyst
Learn to turn malware inside out! This popular course explores malware analysis tools and techniques in depth. FOR610 training has helped forensic investigators, incident responders, security engineers, and IT administrators acquire the practical skills to examine malicious programs that target and infect Windows systems.
Understanding the capabilities of malware is critical to an organization's ability to derive threat intelligence, respond to information security incidents, and fortify defenses. This course builds a strong foundation for reverse-engineering malicious software using a variety of system and network monitoring utilities, a disassembler, a debugger, and many other freely available tools.
- Build an isolated, controlled laboratory environment for analyzing the code and behavior of malicious programs
- Employ network and system-monitoring tools to examine how malware interacts with the file system, registry, network, and other processes in a Windows environment
- Control relevant aspects of the malicious program's behavior through network traffic interception and code patching to perform effective malware analysis
- Use a disassembler and a debugger to examine the inner workings of malicious Windows executables
- Bypass a variety of packers and other defensive mechanisms designed by malware authors to misdirect, confuse, and otherwise slow down the analyst
- Recognize and understand common assembly-level patterns in malicious code, such as code L injection, API hooking, and anti-analysis measures
- Assess the threat associated with malicious documents, such as PDF and Microsoft Office files
- Derive Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) from malicious executables to strengthen incident response and threat intelligence efforts.
- Training 3 Month
- Internship 2-3 Month
- Lectures 36
- Job Opportunity Yes
- Passing Mark 65%
- Skill level Biggner
- Language English,Hindi
- Projects Yes
Beautiful theme - Awesome plugin
5 stars for this theme too. GIISINDIA theme brings the best LMS experience ever with super friendly UX and complete eLearning features. Really satisfied.