MASTER IN VULNERABILITY ASSISTANT
Computers are central to all aspects of our daily lives; as industries ranging from communications to banking have come to rely on them, the need for improved computer security has never been greater. This course focusses on two aspects of Cyber Security: analysis and assessment of risk plus how to minimise it, and, how to extract and use digital information from a wide range of systems and devices. The course is structured so that all students cover the same introductory material, but then choose to specialise in either Cyber Security or Digital Forensics.
Students taking the course will gain an understanding of the nature of the security threats that face computer systems and the type of information that is stored on digital devices (and how it can be extracted from them).
- EnCase, FTK and open-source forensic tools, and a dedicated forensics computer laboratory
- Specialist input from guest lecturers
- Over 20 university computing laboratories providing access to Unix, Novell and NT servers, all supported by high-bandwidth networks
- Specialist technicians to ensure you can get the most out of these technologies
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 400
- Hours 2-3 Hours
- Duration 5 Days / Week
- Skill level Graduate
- Language English,Hindi
- Students 500+
- Live Project Yes
- Internship 6 Months
- Job Opprtunity Yes
- Hostel Yes
- Food Yes
Best Experice At GIIS India
Studying MSc Cyber Security and Forensics at Global Institute Of Information Security has sharpened my understanding in the core defense mechanisms used in internet security and how to investigate breaches in a security system. The experience has helped me to mature to the level where I can now offer Cyber Security and Forensics Consultancy services, which are critically needed in my home country. This course has definitely strengthened my passion in working with digital systems and has given me a deeper appreciation for the advancements in this field of discipline.