Web development broadly refers to the tasks associated with developing websites for hosting via intranet or internet. The web development process includes web design, web content development, client-side/server-side scripting and network security configuration, among other tasks.
- Employ fundamental computer theory to basic programming techniques.
- Use fundamental skills to maintain web server services required to host a website.
- Select and apply markup languages for processing, identifying, and presenting of information in web pages.
- Use scripting languages and web services to transfer data and add interactive components to web pages.
- Create and manipulate web media objects using editing software.
- Incorporate aesthetics and formal concepts of layout and organization to design websites that effectively communicate using visual elements.
- Conceptualize and plan an internet-based business that applies appropriate business models and web technologies.
- Combine multiple web technologies to create advanced web components.
- Design websites using appropriate security principles, focusing specifically on the vulnerabilities inherent in common web implementations.
- Incorporate best practices in navigation, usability and written content to design websites that give users easy access to the information they seek.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English, Hindi
- Students 24
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes