Web application penetration testing works by using manual or automated penetration tests to identify any vulnerability, security flaws or threats in a web application. The tests involve using/implementing any of the known malicious penetration attacks on the application. The penetration tester exhibits/fabricates attacks and environment from an attacker’s perspective, such as using SQL injection tests. The web application penetration testing key outcome is to identify security weakness across the entire web application and its components (source code, database, back-end network). It also helps in prioritizing the identified vulnerabilities and threats, and possible ways to mitigate them.
GIIS INDIA Certified Web Application Defenders have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to secure web applications and recognize and mitigate security weaknesses in existing web applications.
- Learn Windows and Linux
- Learn Hacking Mobile Phone
- You will learn how to Hack Networks and Routers
- You will master Testing Web Application Security
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Start from the very basics
- Covers OWASP TOP 10 2013 and beyond
- Master Burp Suite
- In depth Web application analysis and information gathering
- XSS & SQL Injection
- Session related vulnerabilites
- HTML5 attacks
- Start fromWeb Application Attacks and land to Network and Infrastructure Penetration Testing
- Gives you access to dedicated forums
- Makes you a proficient professional pentester
- After obtaining the eWPT certification qualifies you for 40 CPE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English, Hindi
- Students 60
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes