Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT) are two types of vulnerability testing. The tests have different strengths and are often combined to achieve a more complete vulnerability analysis.
Using this solution, organizations are conducting Penetration tests in a cost-effective manner and easily manage compliance requirements like PCI, SOX, ISO27001, etc.
Netmagic VAPT can simulate attack scenarios to find all possible attack paths within applications or networks along with suitable remedies .
Your application portfolio relies on a diverse range of platforms and infrastructure that may be extremely vulnerable to intrusion and data theft. Our Application VAPT services simulates techniques used by hackers to help you identify and address potential threats to your applications. We also implement recommendations such as patch management, functionality analysis and access control to secure your applications.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English, Hindi
- Students 60
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes