Computer forensics (also known as computer forensic science) is a branch of digital forensic science pertaining to evidence found in computers and digital storage media. The goal of computer forensics is to examine digital media in a forensically sound manner with the aim of identifying, preserving, recovering, analyzing and presenting facts and opinions about the digital information.
The program provides an innovative experience where students work on cutting-edge, industry-sponsored projects. This teaching philosophy prepares students to become innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of the future. You will utilize the resources of the Cyber Forensics and Security Lab and work with industry-standard tools such as EnCase, Forensic ToolKit, MPE+, other AccessData tools, WinHex, Tableau hardware write blockers, and much more.
- Design and implement a comprehensive enterprise security program using both policy and technology to implement technical, operational and managerial control
- Comprehensively investigate information security incidents and violation of law using computer resources in a manner such that all evidence is admissible in a court of law.
- Technically secure enterprise information assets and resources to deter, detect, and prevent the success of attacks and intrusions.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English, Hindi
- Students 60
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes