ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT
Android is one of the two main operating systems in the mobile market, alongside iOS. Many companies start by developing an Android application because it has a lower cost barrier than iOS, then duplicate their application to the iOS platform.
The exam is designed to test the skills of an entry-level Android developer. Therefore, to take this exam, you should have this level of proficiency, either through education, self-study, your current job, or a job you have had in the past. Assess your proficiency by reviewing "Exam Content." If you'd like to take the exam, but feel you need to prepare a bit more, level up your Android knowledge with some great Android training resources.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 2
- Timing 11am-6pm
- Hours 12hours
- Skill level Basics
- Language English,hindi
- Students 15000+
- Assessments Yes
Global Institute Of Inforamyion Security
I am really happy with your service, it is exceptional, Web Design Enterprise is just great. When I have a question they answer it at once, they have more than an outstanding customer service. After having a bad experience with my old Web Designer Company, I would say that Web Design Enterprise people are very professional and their knowledge is incredible, they also solve problems very fast, I am impressed. I recommend Web Design Enterprise to all my customers, friends and clients.