CYBER FORENSICS INVESTIGATION
Computer forensics is the application of investigation and analysis techniques to gather and preserve evidence from a particular computing device in a way that is suitable for presentation in a court of law. The goal of computer forensics is to perform a structured investigation while maintaining a documented chain of evidence to find out exactly what happened on a computing device and who was responsible for it.
Training and education play a fundamental role in digital investigation and forensic analysis. Organizations should have a technical support staff, trained to identify an incident and report it in a proper way. Furthermore, the certifications are important to demonstrate that the team has the know-how in the digital forensic field. Finally, the training and education plan should be updated on new technologies and new techniques of digital investigations.
- Digital forensic examiners in law enforcement to support criminal investigations
- Cybercrime and cybersecurity professionals working in the public or private sectors.
- Computer forensic engineers & managers working in corporate information security
- Digital forensic and e-discovery consultants focused on litigation support
- Cyber intelligence analysts working for defense/intelligence agencies
- Computer forensic consultants working for management or specialty consulting firms.
- Lectures 1
- Timing 11am-1pm
- Hours 2-3hours
- Skill level Basics
- Language English,hindi
- Students 15000+
- Assessments Yes
Global Institute Of Inforamyion Security
I am really happy with your service, it is exceptional, Web Design Enterprise is just great. When I have a question they answer it at once, they have more than an outstanding customer service. After having a bad experience with my old Web Designer Company, I would say that Web Design Enterprise people are very professional and their knowledge is incredible, they also solve problems very fast, I am impressed. I recommend Web Design Enterprise to all my customers, friends and clients.