Bug Bounty Research
A bug bounty is IT jargon for a reward given for finding and reporting a bug in a particular software product. Many IT companies offer these types of incentives to drive product improvement and get more interaction from end users or clients.
It's very important to focus on an area of hacking that is interesting & exciting to you. Focus on that one area and pick up new things as you go, but don’t try to be the “ultimate hacker” and learn everything. The greatest hackers on Bugcrowd have specialities and areas of interest, but they don’t know how to hack everything.
- Identify and utilize relevant previous work that supports their research
- Articulate a timely and important research question or creative objective
- Identify and utilize appropriate methodologies to address the research question or creative objective
- Meet the relevant field’s standards for the responsible conduct of research, and effectively navigate challenges that arise in the research process
- Work collaboratively with other researchers, demonstrating effective communication and problem-solving skills
- Present the research effectively in a conference setting and a written publication
- Reflect constructively on their research experience, identifying what was learned, personal strengths and opportunities for growth, and how the experience informs their future educational and career goals
- Lectures 1
- Timing 11am-1pm
- Hours 2-3hours
- Skill level Basics
- Language English,hindi
- Students 15000+
- Assessments Yes
Global Institute Of Inforamyion Security
I am really happy with your service, it is exceptional, Web Design Enterprise is just great. When I have a question they answer it at once, they have more than an outstanding customer service. After having a bad experience with my old Web Designer Company, I would say that Web Design Enterprise people are very professional and their knowledge is incredible, they also solve problems very fast, I am impressed. I recommend Web Design Enterprise to all my customers, friends and clients.