Certified Cyber Forensics Expert
Increased Internet penetration has given exponential rise in sophisticated attacks on Information Technology (IT) infrastructure. Attackers are gaining access to sensitive information like credit card details and other financial information. Smartphone attacks are growing in multiple folds. Also with the growth of 3G services and business transactions using mobile phones, there is a substantial increase in mobile malware. In order to make our IT infrastructure resilient against these threats, there is a need for cutting-edge Research and Development efforts in Cyber Security.
Training and education play a fundamental role in digital investigation and forensic analysis. Organizations should have a technical support staff, trained to identify an incident and report it in a proper way. Furthermore, the certifications are important to demonstrate that the team has the know-how in the digital forensic field. Finally, the training and education plan should be updated on new technologies and new techniques of digital investigations.
- Digital forensic examiners in law enforcement to support criminal investigations
- Cybercrime and cybersecurity professionals working in the public or private sectors.
- Computer forensic engineers & managers working in corporate information security
- Digital forensic and e-discovery consultants focused on litigation support
- Cyber intelligence analysts working for defense/intelligence agencies
- Computer forensic consultants working for management or specialty consulting firms.
- Training 6 Weeks
- Live Projects 2-3 Month
- Lectures 18
- JoB Opportunity No
- Passing Mark 65%
- Exam Format Physical + Online
- Projects Yes
- Experience 2 Month
Certified Cyber Forensics Expert Getting Started
Best Place To Learn Cyber Forensics
5 stars for this theme too. GIISINDIA theme brings the best LMS experience ever with super friendly UX and complete eLearning features. Really satisfied.