Network security consists of the policies and practices adopted to prevent and monitor unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or denial of a computer network and network-accessible resources.Only network security can remove trojan horse viruses if its activated.
This Internship includes entry-level credentials, such as Security+ and GIAC Security Essentials, as well as more advanced certifications, such as the CEH, CISSP and CISM. We also offer some additional certification options in the last section that covers choices outside our top five, because the field of information security is both wide and varied, with lots of other options.
- Identify computer and network security threats, classify the threats and develop a security model to prevent, detect and recover from the attacks.
- Encrypt and decrypt messages using block ciphers, sign and verify messages using well known signature generation and verification algorithms.
- Analyze existing authentication and key agreement protocols, identify the weaknesses of these protocols.
- Download and install an e-mail and file security software, PGP, and efficiently use the code to encrypt and sign messages.
- Develop SSL or Firewall based solutions against security threats, employ access control techniques to the existing computer platforms such as Unix and Windows NT.
- 6. Write an extensive analysis report on any existing security product or code, investigate the strong and weak points of the product or code.
- Projects 6+
- Certificate 1
- Timing 6 Days/Week
- Duration 8 hours
- Eligibility B.tech,BCA,B.Sc,NAC,NCA
- Language English
- Experience 301
- Stypend N/A
Beautiful theme - Awesome plugin
5 stars for this theme too. GIISINDIA theme brings the best LMS experience ever with super friendly UX and complete eLearning features. Really satisfied.