OFFENSIVE SECURITY CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL
The Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) is the companion certification for our Penetration Testing with Kali Linux training course and is the world’s first completely hands-on offensive information security certification. The OSCP challenges the students to prove they have a clear and practical understanding of the penetration testing process and life-cycle through an arduous twenty-four (24) hour certification exam.
An OSCP has demonstrated their ability to be presented with an unknown network, enumerate the targets within their scope, exploit them, and clearly document their results in a penetration test report.
The OSCP certification, in my opinion, proves that its holder is able to identify vulnerabilities, create and modify exploit code, exploit hosts, and successfully preform tasks on the compromised systems over various operating systems.
- Extract and analyze device firmwares
- Debug and Disassemble binaries
- Exploit UART, SPI, I2C and JTAGs
- JTAG debugging, exploitation
- Dump firmware through various techniques
- Debug hardware and software
- Analyze security of MQTT, CoAP and M2MXML protocols
- Attack cloud and mobile component of an IoT device
- Sniff, Replay, MITM and Attack Radio communications
- BLE and Zigbee exploitation
- ARM and MIPS Reversing
- Conventional and Un-conventional attack techniques
- Side Channel Attacks (Clock, Vcc glitching, breaking crypto)
- Write exploits for the platforms
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 301
- Assessments Yes
Beautiful theme - Awesome plugin
5 stars for this theme too. GIISINDIA theme brings the best LMS experience ever with super friendly UX and complete eLearning features. Really satisfied.